Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Synchrondatenbank (von Arne Kaul) | Deutsche Synchronkartei | Seriensynchron - SeSyDaB | dubDB | Die vergessenen Filme || Datenschutz
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 57 Antworten
und wurde 4.652 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gama13

30.07.2013 15:47
Hello Zitat · antworten

Hello everybody. I'm Gama13, I'm french and very passionate about dubbing (french or stranger).
I don't speak German language (I'm sorry to use english), but I like a lot German dub, particularly Disney movies, Asterix ("Asterix der Gallier" with the synth remixed soundtrack is great !), South Park the movie (the songs), Wakfu and I like "Felidae" in original german or french dub.

So I hope to discuss with you, about German or French (or others), with sympatic people ^^

Brian Drummond

31.07.2013 14:51
#2 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Zitat von Gama13 im Beitrag #1
Hello everybody. I'm Gama13, I'm french and very passionate about dubbing (french or stranger).
I don't speak German language (I'm sorry to use english), but I like a lot German dub, particularly Disney movies, Asterix ("Asterix der Gallier" with the synth remixed soundtrack is great !), South Park the movie (the songs), Wakfu and I like "Felidae" in original german or french dub.

So I hope to discuss with you, about German or French (or others), with sympatic people ^^

Hi Gama13!

Welcome to the forum.
Regarding "Asterix der Gallier": It's funny that you like this dub with the new remixed score, 'cause I think most people here hate this dub. It's a redub with different voice actors, some stupid jokes and well, a new 80ies score.

Gama13

31.07.2013 15:05
#3 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

I never hear old dub, but I personally like the 84's version, voices sound coolest (I think Santiago Ziesmer has best than french version for voiced Caligulaminus) and I really love the remixed soundtrack, It sound catchy.

hudemx

31.07.2013 16:29
#4 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Well I enjoyed the "new" dub an the 80s Score ^^
Why wasn't there a Soundtrack Released - even the german DVD changed some of there score again back to the original :/

BUT: I do like the original dub as well.

Gama13

31.07.2013 17:23
#5 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Sometimes, redub as not a bad idea, I grew up with a lot of Disney movies redubed (Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Lady and the Tramp...).

fortinbras ( gelöscht )
31.07.2013 17:47
#6 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Hi Gama 13!

It's really strange, that you like and enjoy german dubbings without any knowledge of that language!!! WOW!!!
I'm sure, Santiago Ziesmer would be very proud to know, that he has a french fan of his dubbing-works.
I hope, that the members here will have the courage to write english.

VanToby
Forumsleiter

31.07.2013 18:06
#7 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

I really like the remix of the soundtrack, fo me it's the best part of the movie :) I love the dubbings of the second and the third movie, which were done by the same team as the original dub of the first movie. But in the first movie, everything sounds so uhm ... we would say "bieder". Don't know the exact term, "honest" or "honnête" don't have the same pejorative connotation, I think. In a typically German way boring.

Also, even when I don't understand those languages, I often compare some scenes in different tongues. Just out of curiosity, especially when it comes to songs.

Reeyo

31.07.2013 18:10
#8 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Personally, I don't find it that extraordinary for a person interested in the dubbing culture to enjoy the work of foreign voice actors. I find myself switching languages on DVD's quite often, just so that I can listen to some passages in another language. And even though one (or better yet "I") does not understand what is being said, one can definitely enjoy, or dislike, the voice actors' acting.

Usually, I enjoy French dubs, for they are done very professionally, just as German dubs. The same applies to Italian and Spanish productions.

ElEf

31.07.2013 19:37
#9 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Bienvenue sur le Forum ! J'aime les Synchros de français, ont malheureusement le son original là avec certains bruyant, je pense que ce n'est pas si bon. Soit dit en passant, je pense que ce texte n'est pas lisible. Salutation

Gama13

31.07.2013 19:52
#10 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Zitat
Bienvenue sur le Forum ! J'aime les Synchros de français, ont malheureusement le son original là avec certains bruyant, je pense que ce n'est pas si bon. Soit dit en passant, je pense que ce texte n'est pas lisible. Salutation

Merci beaucoup^^

Ich werde versuchen in Deutsch zu schreiben mit einem Übersetzer. Ich denke es wird besser sein. Vielen Dank an alle :)

Andere Asterix Filme sind sehr gut in Deutsch. Ich liebe die deutsche Version von das Lied der vergifteten Pudding in Kleopatra.

Isch

31.07.2013 20:33
#11 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Bonjour,

and that's all French I know, so let's switch to English. Personally I think it would be better to keep it this way, since I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of this forum's members have no problem communicating in English and translators often tend to bring up horrible things.

It's interesting you mentioned the Asterix-Films first, because I think it's definitely some kind of cliché. Aside them, most people here probably only think of Louis-des-Funes-Films when they think of french cinema. In more recent years some comedy films also have gained wider audiences.
Are there some kind of films people in France think of first, when they think of german films? Some typical "german" films, as "Asterix" is typical french for us?

It definitly is funny to see actors from your country, whose voices you know pretty well, speaking with unfamiliar voices when they are dubbed. But I think there are not many german films, which where dubbed into other languages... or I should say into English, because these are the only kind of dubs after which I searched so far. Do you have some interesting trailers of french dubbed german movies for us?

I also consider the synthie-track of the 80's Asterix dub in a trashy way as "cult" (if that word means the same in English) as much as the movie itself. Especially the catchy theme tune.
The pudding-song is also great (It always reminds me of Edvard Griegs "In the hall of the mountain king").
Of the Asterix-movies there have also been made dubs in different german dialects. Do you know them? They sound cheap, but funny.

Are there some french voice actors who are "the voice" of some Hollywood-Stars? Has that ever caused trouble as with the german dub of the new Schwarzenegger/Stallone-Film, where both actors are dubbed by the same voice actor?
(No, Schwarzenegger doesn't dub himself in german dubs, actually, aside from Austrians, no one would understand him )

fortinbras ( gelöscht )
01.08.2013 11:49
#12 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

@ Isch:

Greetings from Austria!
Despite usual stupid patriotic lines from politicians and celebrities, there are a lot of people with some truth in their mind about "our austrian oak Arnie".
A few month ago he visited Austria and after a lengthy talk with journalists in a newspaper was to read:

"Yesterday our Arnie spoke to us. Sadly without his dubbing voice or a dialog writer. Does this man really speak german? And if this is german, where he learned it to speak that way?
Was it, that during his battle against russian tanks, his speaking part of the brain was damaged? Remember: when he was a boy he had a lot of trouble with that russian tanks. Ghost tanks maybe, because when he was born there were only british tanks at Styria and not a single russian soldier in this area. But that's another story...
From time to time Schwarzenegger does say some silly things. Does he really? Or is that a wrong interpretation of his strange speeching style? By the way, style is maybe not the correct word...
All applauded-but I'm sure, that around 75 % of the visitors are not quite sure about, what he really said..."
-----------------------------------------

A good friend of mine is from France. Valery is teacher at a french school in Vienna. He's a great admirer of opera and movies. When he first watched movies with german dubbing he was slightly disturbed. His German in very good and he understood all, but there were of corse not the voices he usually heard in France.
Now, some years later, he like german dubbing a lot-with few exceptions.
And nearly all that exceptions are french actors and actresses. Only three he likes. Valery said to me, that the dubbing of Louis de Funes with Gerd Martienzen is a masterpiece. That's more or less like to hear deFunes speaking german himself. The other dubbing voices of de Funes are pure terror to his ears. And he liked much Joachim Ansorge for Alain Delon. Ansorge dubbed Delon in some movies in the sixties. He is also my favourite dubber of Delon. To Valery the most terrible Delon-Voice is by Christian Brückner. That's maybe the dubbing voice most Delon-Fans does like a lot!!! Last but not least he likes german actress Tilly Lauenstein for dubbing Simone Signoret.
I've talked a lot about movies with him and it's always funny to hear, that he dislike our best loved voices for french people in most movies.
One german dubbing actor he really admires: Wilhelm Borchert. He was one of the "gods of dubbing, living on the olymp of voice actors".

And now to Asterix:
Personally I dislike more or less all the animated movies. But even the worst of them is better as the not-animated movies with Depardieu as Obelix. I love to read the comics, they are funny and great. None of the movies has that witty style an charme.
"Asterix der Gallier" is to me simply a boring movie. Usually I'm not a friend of making new dubbings of old movies, but here I must confess that the 1984 version is in some ways superior to the original one. A bit more fun!
But ther is one exception:
"Asterix and Cleopatra"
This film is absolutely funny, very well made and the german dubbing is a masterpiece! Ursula Herwig as Cleopatras voice is great!!! She's even better as all that "bitchy" voices together one can hear in "Sex and the city".

By watching dvd I sometimes switch to other languages and so I've heard some french dubbings. I prefer older movies and series, so I never heard a more recent french dubbing. The only movie I watched in full length with french dubbing was "The Curse of Frankenstein". Great voices that made some impression.
Has France real "dubbing stars", mostly famous for their voices?

gobber newhouse

01.08.2013 12:19
#13 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

"But ther is one exception:
"Asterix and Cleopatra"
This film is absolutely funny, very well made and the german dubbing is a masterpiece! Ursula Herwig as Cleopatras voice is great!!! She's even better as all that "bitchy" voices together one can hear in "Sex and the city"."

Right you are, fortinbras! Hans Hessling! Walter Bluhm! Klaus W. Krause!etc..... Perfect cast!

And again:
Each of Uderzo's panels conveys more cinematic dynamics and impression of movement than the best animated versions! If you want to see Asterix animated- read the comics!!

Gama13

01.08.2013 13:04
#14 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

I personally like all Asterix animated movies, my favorites are "Operation Hinkelstein" and "Asterix Erobert Rom". A new animated film as planned for next year, adapted to "Die Trabantenstadt" (my favorite album). And great news, Roger Carel, the official Asterix french voice since 60's is back for voiced our hero^^ He also announced that this will is last dubbing work. That movie as a great new, last live-action films disappointed me and Asterix & the Vikings as not a masterpiece...

I've never heard Louis de Funes in German, but it is perhaps interesting !

Zitat
Are there some french voice actors who are "the voice" of some Hollywood-Stars? Has that ever caused trouble as with the german dub of the new Schwarzenegger/Stallone-Film, where both actors are dubbed by the same voice actor?
(No, Schwarzenegger doesn't dub himself in german dubs, actually, aside from Austrians, no one would understand him )

Jean-Claude Van Damme is not dubbed himself in French dub of his films (That's Patrice Baudrier or Hervé Jolly)

Stallone and Schwarzenegger have also been dubbed by the same actor, Richard Darbois (french-voice of Harrison Ford, Danny Glover, Aladdin's Genie...) in France, but occasionally :

He as voiced Arnie at 80's in Conan films, Predator, and Commando (not in Terminator 1) before that Daniel Beretta become his official voice in all later movies since 1988.

Darbois as voiced Sylvester Stallone for his Warner movies in 90's (included Demolition Man, Driven...), because Alain Dorval, the official voice of Sly since Rocky (1976) was in conflict with dubbing producers of Warner France.

Ironically, Richard Darbois as dubbed some antagonists in Sly-Arnold movies who are voiced by Dorval and Beretta, like Brian Thompson in "Cobra" or Michael Ironside in Paul Verhoeven's Total Recall (one of my favorite movies).

fortinbras ( gelöscht )
01.08.2013 14:08
#15 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

@ Gama 13:

Interesting stuff about the action heroes. In my mind I put the german dubbing voice of Harrison Ford on Schwarzenegger-shocking!!! It's interesting that those two actors had sometimes the same voice.

And well, we see: in France there is some trouble too with the big filmstudios and dubbing. Maybe an international problem.

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung  

Farb-Legende: blau = Spekulation, orange = Trailer-Besetzung, grün = endgültige Besetzung, rot = Korrektur/Ergänzung zur endgültigen Besetzung

Wir lieben Synchron.
Erreichbar unter
215072.homepagemodules.de -- forum.serien-synchron.de -- forum.seriensynchron.de

Weitere Smileys auf www.smilie-harvester.de

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz