Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Synchrondatenbank (von Arne Kaul) | Deutsche Synchronkartei | Seriensynchron - SeSyDaB | dubDB | Die vergessenen Filme || Datenschutz
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 57 Antworten
und wurde 4.652 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
fortinbras ( gelöscht )
06.08.2013 22:31
#31 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

And there was Christopher Lee, who dubbed himself in "Captain Invincible" and some "Robin Hood"-Episodes if I remember that correct. He spoke also in the animated films "The last Unicorn" and "Walhalla" in german. The last mentioned film has his voice only in the german version. But not everyone likes this. I love his incredible voice, but despite his fluently speaking of many languages-it really does sound a little bit "strange".

berti

06.08.2013 22:45
#32 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Zitat von Isch im Beitrag #29
That's new! Non native-speakers dubbing themselves in foreign-movies. I think the only one who did this in german dubbings was Sir Peter Ustinov. He provided german dubbing in a handful of his films, although he isn't german, but, of course, english.

As I know, he also did so in the french version of "Topkapi". Do you know, if he used his voice for any other french dubbings of his films?

Gama13

07.08.2013 13:52
#33 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Zitat
Did Mélanie Laurent dub herself in the french version of "Inglorious Basterds"?

Yes, and Christoph Waltz, Daniel Bruhl and Diane Kruger too :)

fortinbras ( gelöscht )
10.08.2013 22:59
#34 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

@Gama13:

Hi!
Do you know something about the french dubbing work of actor Howard Vernon (1908-96)???
The thread about Charles Bronson had recently a little discussion about him.
And Vernon has his own thread:

Howard Vernon

Thank you!

Gama13

11.08.2013 00:41
#35 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

I do not really know dubbing work of Howard Vernon, I know that he has voiced Oliver Hardy for 2 movies, here a link into his dubbing work :
http://doublagefrancophone.lebonforum.co...ighlight=Vernon

Charles Bronson as voiced by many actors, like Marcel Bozzuffi (Paul Newman, Lucky Luke), Henri Djanik (Ikki in Saint Seiya, Telly Savalas), Jean-Claude Michel (Clint Eastwood, Sean Connery, Leslie Nielsen)...

But his regular voices are the legendary actor Claude Bertrand who as a prolific voice-actor (he as voiced Bud Spencer and Roger Moore in almost movies, Baloo in Jungle Book, John Wayne in some movies...) and after Bertrand's death it's Edmond Bernard (Dick Miller in Terminator, Klaus Kinski, Lee Van Cleef in Escape From New York).

fortinbras ( gelöscht )
11.08.2013 14:34
#36 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Thank you for your help!

Roger Moore and Bud Spencer had the same voice??? Wow!

Gama13

11.08.2013 15:05
#37 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Yes, Claude Bertrand was really great for voiced many character types ! He was voiced too Captain Haddock (for Belvision Tintin's movies), Dean Martin, Burt Lancaster, and many Disney characters : Thomas O'Malley (The Aristocats), Sir Hector (The Sword in the Stone), Little John (Robin Hood), King Leonidas (Bedknobs and Broomsticks)...He was one of the most appreciated old Disney voices with Roger Carel, Philippe Dumat and Perette Pradier.

fortinbras ( gelöscht )
11.08.2013 16:39
#38 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Disney had great dubbing actors in the past. It was like in the Theatre: a real ensemble and gave a very familiar sound over a long time.
One of the best Disney-Voiceactors was Edgar Ott (was also dubbing voice of Telly Savalas, Lino Ventura in some films, Gordon Jackson or Tetsuro Tamba in "You only live twice"). He was a marvellous Balu in "The Junglebook", spoke Thomas o'Malley or -I guess his last work for the company- the evill Ratbone in "Basil".

We've had too some very versatile dubbing actors, and some of them really did work for very different kind of actors (so Arnold Marquis dubbed the "tough huys" John Wayne, Richard Widmark, Kirk Douglas, sometimes Bud Spencer and Yves Montand, Robert Mitchum-but he also was a funny and great voice to Bourvil)---but Moore and Spencer, wow! I can't believe that even a single of our Moore or Spencer-voices could speak for the other fellow. Wolfgang Hess, Spencers Voice in most of his films, also voiced for Obelix. Moore always had more elegant or british sounding voices. Maybe you've heard Niels Clausnitzer in his Bond-Movies?(if there is a german sound on the dvds).

Gama13

11.08.2013 18:34
#39 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

I know Edgar Ott's dub's work, mainly for Disney movies (Lady and the Tramp, Robin Hood...) and Obelix. He was an excellent singer !

I never heard the german Roger Moore, but I heard Frank Glaubrecht who voiced Pierce Brosnan (I like his voice).

Lammers

11.08.2013 18:36
#40 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Zitat von fortinbras im Beitrag #38
He was a marvellous Balu in "The Junglebook", spoke Thomas o'Malley or -I guess his last work for the company- the evill Ratbone in "Basil".

"Ratigan" was the name of the bad guy in "The great mouse detective", not "Ratbone". It's funny, that there is the link to Rathbone, whose first name was indeed Basil.

Norbert

11.08.2013 20:56
#41 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Claude Bertrand (Roger Moore), Michel Roux (Tony Curtis)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ_Dk4k-ZfI

Lothar Blumhagen (Roger Moore), Rainer Brandt (Tony Curtis), Friedrich Wilhelm Bauschulte (Laurence Naysmith)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R44ulfSiiy4

John Connor

11.08.2013 21:27
#42 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Au ja, tonnenweise frisches Material für den "Synchronsprecher gesucht"-Rätselthread! Mir gingen schon langsam die Connery-Quizfragen aus.

"Oh jaaa!"
(Jan Delay in ICH - EINFACH UNVERBESSERLICH)

fortinbras ( gelöscht )
11.08.2013 23:03
#43 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

@ Lammers:

Sorry for Ratbone/Ratigan.

@ Gama13:

Edgar Ott really was a great singer! He was better than many professional singers, he had generally such a great gift to bring life and a real soul into animated characters. His untimely death was a great loss.
Generations of kids adored his voice-in the Disneys, as Obelix and especially in his famous role as the blue elephant "Benjamin Blümchen". I'm sure, his voice will stay alive for a long time...

My little sister loved him as "Benjamin Blümchen" and had a lot of cassettes. One night she entered my room. "I've heard Benjamin Blümchen!", she told me. "What is he angry about?"
I was watching an episode of "Upstairs, Downstairs" were he dubbed for Gordon Jackson as Butler Hudson who was very angry about some foreigners in the house.
My sister was very dissapointed.

I've heard, that he was very happy to have so many little fans.

Isch

12.08.2013 10:57
#44 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

Ott dubbed Earl Sinclair from "Dinosaurs" until his death in 1994. That probably was his last Disney production (If you count TV shows as well). He died during production and was replaced by Jürgen Kluckert, who soon became a regular "fill-in" for Ott. Tody I can hear the difference in their voices, but in "Die Dinos" they were so close, it's hard to note the difference.

fortinbras ( gelöscht )
14.08.2013 20:45
#45 RE: Hello Zitat · antworten

@ Gama13:

Another question:

since in the Sixties more and more gay charakters were visible on the screen, the also had to be dubbed.
Of corse, there really does exist a lot of "very, very, very" gay parts-with a big female touch, like in "La Cage aux Folles".
But ther are also a lot of gay characters that are just a little bit of that. Only a soft "touch of gay".
In Germany it was -and still is- made often that way, that they werde dubbed "more" gay than they really are. They are fun, so make them FUNNIER-the results are sometimes embarassing, sometimes good.

When I first saw "Diamonds are forever" in English, I wondered about the voices of Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd-despite of some queery behavior, their voices sounded masculine and a bit dangerous.
In the german version they both got funny voices, full of all clichees. I think, that a lot of impression was lost due that silly dubbing-now they were more like girlish childs doing some worse things. In the english version they are more "cold".
Another example is "Call for the dead".
Max Adrian is playing a not very nice character, a member of the Secret Service in a higher position. He has a nickname-"Marlene Dietrich", but doesn't know this.
James Mason is very angry about him and is telling him facts about his nickname.
Here both versions are exactly the same. After that wordfight, Mason is leaving the room and for a few seconds there is absolutely silence.
Not so in the german version-here one does hear a lot of very strange "Oooh! Aaaah! Ooooh!"

In serious films usually homosexual charakters are absolutely correct dubbed. But in funny films or funny moments, many dubbing-versions want to make this scenes MORE funny. How is this in France?

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung  

Farb-Legende: blau = Spekulation, orange = Trailer-Besetzung, grün = endgültige Besetzung, rot = Korrektur/Ergänzung zur endgültigen Besetzung

Wir lieben Synchron.
Erreichbar unter
215072.homepagemodules.de -- forum.serien-synchron.de -- forum.seriensynchron.de

Weitere Smileys auf www.smilie-harvester.de

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz